Thursday, April 15, 2010
Blog Award!!! Yay!!!
Wow! First a BIG Thanks to Kate @ Mommy Monologues!!!! Three reasons to read her blog... 1. She has yummy recipes from time to time. 2. Logan is well ADORABLE 3. She inspires me to spend more time in the garden and less time avoiding it ha ha
1. copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 Things that make me happy right now...
1. Blogging! I'm new to it and participate in three different blogs. I have found its an excellent stress relief... great Me time... and a chance to communicate with the outside world!
2. TAX RETURNS (Turbo Tax lol) after finally doing my taxes i ended up getting back way more then i thought!
3. Gardening... trying to be better at it and more consistent...(hoping this will rub off on other areas of my life ... for example... the laundry area lol)
4. Tori and Dean's New season... I am a reality show junkie in general... but i am loving the new season... i have loved previous seasons... but this one shows me that not just me and my honey fight lol... and Tori and Dean are Human!!!
5. The warm weather...loving the flip flops and my lil girls cute summer gymboree outfits!!!
6. My Temp-Tations cookware... I adore this!!! and wish i was wealthy so i could own all of the pieces... but for now i will have to keep buying one piece at a time.
7. Watching my son and daughter develop into their little personalities... They are both turning into their own person (good and bad thing ha ha) and its adorable and interesting to watch
8. My daughter's recent (knock on wood) success with sleeping through the night- no explanation needed!
9. Sun Tea... i love sun tea during the warm days! love it!
10. My life in general
5 blogs I'm loving these days!!
(Not in any special Order)
1. FabMom She always has interesting posts that make me tap into my intellectual side and think!
2. Mrs. MuffinsRight now i am totally obsessed with her blog design!!!
3. Arizona Mama Her blog is absolutely adorable .... i love it!
4. A daily dose of DavisHer children's pictures are so cute they always make me smile
5. Liz I fell in love with her blog a long time ago... i wish i had half of the creative talent she does... and half of the dedication to actually paper craft!!!
Enjoy and pass along the Happiness fellow bloggers!!!