Well it's official... this 22 yr old housewife is officially 23 as of today!!! First, here are a few things I never thought I'd being doing at the young ripe age of 23 and yet couldn't be happier doing them :0) I also have some gifts to share with some of you ... Three winners for my Mother Goose Collections Give Away!!! Woo Hoo!!!
SO here it goes my 23 things I never thought I'd being doing at 23!
- Give up my shoe collection and designer bags for diaper bags and rain boots.
- Be super excited when Nickelodeon's Story Time or Disney On Ice comes in town and less excited when Rhianna, Britney Spears, or any other artist I used to love comes to concert.
- Pick Disney World as my number 1 choice for vacation (with or without the kids)
- Have more fun shopping at Gymboree and Baby Gap than t Express, BCBG or BEBE.
- Planning parties with juice pouches - watermelon and strawberry lemonade as opposed to planning parties with strawberry margaritas and watermelon Jello shots.
- Explain (lie) to my 5 year-old what Lady Gaga means when she talks about riding on a disco stick.
- Be a blog-aholic. I always wondered who had time for this and why they would want to do it! lol Now i know ;0)
- Sweep up cheerios 6 times a day (at least)
- Have a 35 sq ft play yard set up in my living room.
- Have a whale-themed bathroom in my house.
- Have Up, Cars, Beauty and the beast on blu ray
- Call my girlfriends not to talk about boys or clothes but to talk about what color my daughter's boogies were that day, and find out how their child's ear infection is going.
- Walk around anywhere public with spit up down my back not knowing until my honey gets home and asks, "Hey whats that down your back?"
- Exchanges my business clothes, pencil skirts, high heels and skinny jeans for yoga pants and tank tops. (These make chasing around a baby much easier.)
- Ask myself when the last time I showered was... and have a tough time remembering. (But remember that I have given a "little" someone else 3 baths that day!)
- Be able to change a diaper, while wrestling my 11 month old and help my son with his transformer.
- Be completely out of the loop when it comes to the Bachelorette and Desperate housewives but know exactly whats up with Handy Mandy and Olivia
- Find myself Humming the Handy Manny song throughout the day
- Find Fruit snacks, gerber peach puffs, pacifiers, popcorn etc in my couch, bed, purse, car etc.
- or also find some of these things in my shirt, bra and hair at the end of the day...
- Know how to make "under the sea" mac and cheese with octopus hot dogs and gold fish
- Have an amazing boyfriend that I know I cannot live without. He is my strength, my heart and completes my soul.
- Have 2 amazing, beautiful children that I couldn't imagine my life without.
Today was a wonderful day! I was surprised by my honey taking the day off and taking us to the zoo. I also got a new tripod and (drum roll please) MY PANDORA BRACELET!!! woo hoo
And now for the big moment! The winner of my Sweet Little Give Away hosted by Mother Goose Collections Children's Boutique are:
- 1st Place winner is M&MS Mommy from "And for good Measure". She is the winner of one of the following three items: A Mother Goose Collection TuTu Set, One of the signature boy short sets, or one of her adorable bags!!!
- 2nd Place winner is Aly From "Alygatr's Everywhere". She is the winner of a $15.00 gift certificate.
- 3rd Place winner is Tammy from "Tammy's Funky Flowers" She is the winner of a $10.00 Gift Certificate.
Congrats to all of you and I hope all of you enjoy your day!!!
I will have Friendship Friday up tonight around midnight!