A little bit about me...
Lately I have been getting message and Facebook posts etc. of people asking a little about me and who I am so here is goes:
- I used to be a purse collector ( now i carry a diaper bag and my designer bags sit pathetically at the top of my closet.)
- I want 4 kids ( I know you all think I'm crazy)
- My idol is Tori Spelling, I think she is a great multi-tasker, party planner, and of course a great mommy.
- As I hinted above I LOVE LOVE LOVE to plan parties.
- I actually love to do anything that requires me to use the creative side of my brain. (Which is pretty much all of it.)
- I hate hate hate laundry
- I love to vacuum! I think a little Vacuuming goes a long way ;0)
- I love to cook! (Thank God my Honey will eat just about anything bless his heart lol because I can be like a mad scientist in the kitchen, explosions and deadly combinations and all)
- I never leave home without My phone or camera. (and the kiddos of course)
Welcome to Friendship Friday!!!
If you are new here are the rules...
1. There are no requirements for you to participate (the more the merrier)!
2. This Blog Hop is purely to make new friends and discover new blogs you may not have known were out there...
3. There really are no rules :0)
So grab a button if you want and add your name to the list and have fun!!!!