1. Our family trip. We took a great trip to Lubbock TX to take the kids to see their first college football game. We had a blast and the kids really enjoyed all of the hype and saw that there are other crazy Tech fans out there other then us :) I am hoping we can make this an annual tradition!
2. We were lucky enough to have 5 generations of family stay with us. Thats right 5! My great Grandma, my grandma, my father, me and my sister, and then my kids. It is such a blessing to get the opportunity to have these memories for my babies. My great grandma is one of my favorite memories and is still in great health. I walked into my son's room and smiled at the sight of her sitting on the floor playing hot wheels and Legos with him.
3. The many mile stones my daughter had this month. In one month she turned one, cut a new tooth (with many more on the way), started learning commands like Clap hands, Arms up, and shaking her head No. She also learned how to say "Arms up", "Bubbles", "Hi Daddy" and sign "More" and rub her tummy when her food is Yummy and last but not least Walk!!!! She is so smart and beautiful and all of these milestones happened so fast and I cannot believe how big she is getting!
4. The kids and all the things they love about Halloween. I love seeing their faces as they pick out their costumes, carve their pumpkins and of course head out to Trick-or-Treat. My daughter had a great Halloween, she followed her brother from house to house and had a blast walking behind him.
5. The beautiful changing leaves of New Mexico and the beautiful Fall season we have here. In New Mexico we have the most beautiful fall season I have ever seen. (I havent been many other places during the fall) but I do believe we have to have one one he most beautiful fall seasons out there. In October our Hot weather drops down to a manageable 60-70 degrees. We all break out our light sweaters, boots and head outside. We have the beautiful leaves that change to the most vibrant yellows and oranges, we have the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta, we have a number of Wine Festivals and other great festivities outside. It is my favorite time of the year and I love when it comes and am sad when it goes every year.
Hello November...I cant wait for...
1. All of the vacation time my honey gets in November! They always get some much needed time off this month and I cant wait to have him home more.
2. Turkey Day!!!! Who isn't excited about Thanksgiving? I love this holiday...and I cant wait to eat with the family and eat way way too much!
3. Shopping... more specifically Black Friday... Most people hide away on this crazy day but I am one of those crazy women who gear up, get my list, get my adds and am out the door by 5am ready to push shove and get a toaster for $10.00!!! lol I love the excitement and the overall excuse to get out and go shopping.
4. Fall/ Winter clothes. I am so excited to break out the boots, jeans, scarves, long sleeves and sweaters. The fall season is my favorite fashion season of the year.
5. Peppermint Lattes from Starbucks. I love the pumpkin spice latte that comes every September, and the same is true with the peppermint late that comes every November. I cannot wait to swing by and pick up my first one of the season.
What are you going to miss?
What are you looking forward too?
I hope every had a wonderful Halloween and every one has a wonderful month of November!